Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome To Our Travel Journal

The sun sets over the Gulf of Mexico in Venice Beach, FL for the final time in 2010.
New adventures are waiting in 2011!

This travel journal really began on April 30, 2011.  We were 10 days from departure on our 2011 Summer Adventure and friends/family were asking whether we would be sending updates as we had in the past.  We realized that the simple email updates we'd sent in the past were no longer adequate or practical given the number of folks who were asking to receive updates.  So I hastily set up a travel journal on one of the better known trip journal websites and we headed out for six weeks in Colorado.

I rather quickly realized that the site I was using had some quirks which could be overcome, but I was not willing to pay the premium price to do so knowing that I could just as easily use one of the free blog formats. Already being familiar with Blogger, that is the format I've chosen, so bear with me while I transfer the 25 or so entries.

I will always indicate the date of the original post and let you know when the journal is caught up.

I don't know how you found this journal or what brought you here, but I thank you for reading and hope you enjoy Travel Through Sharon's Eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment