Here are some things I "gained" this week:
- 8.4 more miles toward my 2010 hiking goal of 300 miles (I'm at 263.8)
- fun time at water aerobics
- attended a nutrition class with a friend that included a full thanksgiving meal using no sugar/gluten free
- spent a day with MIL
- spent an afternoon on the Nina and the Pinta which were docked in my town. (oh, so you don't believe me.........check it out!)
- spent my first waking hour each morning doing my personal Bible Study
- finished three books and started another
- asked myself "are you hungry" and "what are you hungry for" before every meal and snack.
- completed grocery shopping for Thanksgiving (yes, it's at our house) and "gained" the joy of having to go nowhere near a grocery store any day next week!
- completed at least one hour of walking outside every day
- FREEDOM that it's o.k. to be me even if "me" marches to the beat of a different drummer!
- FOUR POUNDS
- a pit that had been forming in the bottom of my stomach for which I had no explanation
- some pent-up frustration with Mr. B
- some guilt within some other friendships
- the FEAR that it's NOT o.k. to march to the beat of a different drummer!
I am hiking again tomorrow, spending Tuesday with MIL and quite possibly hiking again on Wednesday. Will check in when I can, but I know these gorgeous fall days are numbered, being out in them is giving me the gift of calm, so when you go for a few days and don't hear from me, just smile and know I'm spending time building "gains" and "losses" in my real world!
What did you "gain" and "lose" in the REAL world last week? What are your plans for tomorrow?