Friday, October 15, 2010

Hot 100 Challenge Update

Eagle Spur Trail - October 15, 2010
Mason Neck State Park - Lorton, VA

Tish, who blogs at Incremental Improvements and I had a wonderful day today that went non-stop.  That included our mouths which never stopped talking all day long.  I feel like I've known her for years.  What gracious hosts she, her DH and delightful son are.  I have been welcomed with open arms and can honestly say I immediately felt right at home.  I enjoyed my first ever Yoga (Praise Moves) class with her this morning and then we took a almost 3 mile hike this afternoon at Mason Neck State Park.  It was lovely.  

Mr. B's flight arrived right on time this evening and we are looking forward to a bike ride to Mt. Vernon in the morning.  He is on fall break and can stay until taking a a very early flight back home on Wednesday morning.  We've got lots of ground to cover while here!!

Here is my Hot 100 Challenge Update for this week:

1)  Reach my goal weight of 138 on or before December 31, 2010.  I lost one pound this week. 

2)  I will eat nothing containing white sugar, white flour or trans fats. I am still doing amazingly well with this goal and I'm happy to say that I'm no longer experiencing cravings for either of these things.  

3)  I will walk 10,000 steps every day or an average of 10,000 steps over seven days.  Done

4)  I will not eat between meals or after 7 p.m. Except for tonight, I have not eaten after 7 p.m. or between meals.  Tonight we chose to have dessert after Mr. B arrived, so it was after 7.  But this was a special occasion and the dessert was a delicious on-plan Orange Dream that just melted in your mouth.  It was worth waiting for!
 
Tish is an amazing cook who obviously loves planning, creating and serving healthy food.  Hope some of it rubs off on me!  
 
Busy day tomorrow visiting George and Martha's home.  Hope they won't be offended by my bike shorts!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Great job on your goals this week:) Have fun and do some pedaling for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DO ROCK!! Way to go! That hike sound like lots of fun. I love hiking. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous day! It must feel good to check off those goals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on track with your goals! You and Tish have fun. Glad you were able to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, those are great goals! You are doing awesome. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great week! You are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your kind comment for me today.

    ReplyDelete