2) I want to begin planning menus in advance. I will plan menus three days this week and increase it by one day each week, so that by the end of the challenge, I'll be planning a week in advance. I believe this goal will probably be my most beneficial because I did it faithfully, found a time each week to work on menus and feel as if it might have become a habit.
3) Along with goal #2, I will find and try at least one new recipe each week and post a picture of it on my blog. Eliminated this goal a couple of weeks ago.
4) July 30th is my birthday. I will eat nothing with white sugar in it until that day (and maybe not then). I am happy to say that I met this goal totally. Ate no white sugar last week including my birthday.
5) This is a "just for fun" goal since you asked that our goals be unrelated to weight loss. I'd like to weigh 155 or less by my birthday. This is my 55th birthday (EEK!!) and I think it would be cool to be at or below 155 on my 55th birthday. I'm already very close, so this should be a easy no-brainer I was sweating this one, but did reach 155 on July 29th.
Thanks again, Deb!
Here are last week's results and this week's goals for Diet Buddy Daily's challenge:
3) No food or drink after 6 p.m. Done